.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Two Peas Blog Challenge*

Challenge for today is:
You'll never do _______ again. And here's why...

I try to stay away from the word never. Every time I say that I'm never going to do something again, it comes back to bite me in the hiney. Remember the drama from the post below? Well, that is one of my "I'll never do that again" situations. My new mantra--Never say never.

6 comments:

jillconyers said...

I'm with you...never say never! Good luck with the drama :)

Sarah Coggins said...

I can understand that. Great post! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL I blogged a similar sentiment (about not saying never, except really what I did say never too is true)

Katy said...

I had to post and let you know that I totally agree with you on the "never" thing! And, to kill to posts with one comment. I LOVE the layout you posted today!

Stacey said...

When I blogged this challenge, I made sure that my "never" was something that only Divine Intervention could change!!! I am with you "Never say Never!!!" I think your latest layout is great!

Don said...

I agree, you should never say never.