.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm still here...

but I'm going through more drama than an episode of All my Children and One Life to Live combined right now. I'm trying to work it all out so that I can watch my drama on TV instead of being a part of the live action....and you thought that I was sweet and innocent didn't ya? ;-)

7 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

I like your description of the drama in your life :) - hope things start to get better!

Sarah Coggins said...

Hope the drama returns to the tube only for you. :)

Unknown said...

Girl I can relate, I am ready to sing some Mary J. NO MORE PAIN, NO DRAMA.....lol

Jill said...

Good luck getting through to less dramatic times!!!!!! Entry into 2008 was a little rough on me as well. :-0

Anonymous said...

Have a great "drama free" new year.

Glad your comments are working now.

Anonymous said...

Hehe sorry about all the drama in your life, but hey - I love those two shows! :D

Hope it's over soon!

ohradiogirl said...

Try this Wayne Dyer book "Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life". I have not read it yet, but i did order the audio copy. He was on "Ellen" this week and he said all the right things. Hang in there.