.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Finally Scrapped!

I was supposed to go to a free crop last Friday but I just didn't have the energy or mojo required to attend. I haven't been feeling very scrappy lately. I finally sat down on Sunday afternoon and put this layout together. I'm not sure if I love it but I do like it. :) The paper is by Echo Park.

The bear in the picture is Rosco. My son got him from the Similac Club when he was 4 months old.
          Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

13 comments:

courtney said...

Nice layout! I like the colours and the velum pocket with the cupcakes.

Dictionary said...

Sometimes we all need that break from scrapping. Your page certainly turned out great. Love the strips and those little cupcakes add a nice touch to your journaling.

msmith434343 said...

You did a great job on the layout. Here's hoping you happily find your mojo again! Sometimes it takes a while!

Rossana said...

It's a nice layout! And nice to meet you!

Staci said...

Thanks, ladies! Have a good one! :-)

Nirupama said...

Lovely layout! The circles are an awesome touch.

Monique Liedtke said...

I think it's a lovely layout! Love the cupcakes on the vellum pockets and love how you did the date! The paper is perfect for it!

Isbaha said...

Happy to see that you scrapped again ! Pretty layout with a nice design.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your layout. So bright and cheerful.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

whata cute layout!!

Brown English Muffin said...

I can't believe you're loosing your mojo...say it aint so!! LOL

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely work!!!

Don said...

Nice, and may I add how sentimental that stuffed bear will be before it's all said and done.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Staci.